Monday 25 February 2013

Puppy!!


One of my next projects came about completely by accident if anyone has played the popular PlayStation's game Final Fantasy or Kingdom hearts then you'd be familiar with the little creature known as a moogle well I'd decided to make a really tiny version of one using my own pattern but it wasn't till after I'd completed the  head and the body that I was stuck on how to continue. So my moogle project got put on hold while I continued with other projects an skills. When I came back to the incomplete project I started going over what I'd need to complete the moogle but kind of realised I just didn't have most materials to complete something like how I'd picture it in my head.On one of my insomnia/sugar rush fuelled nights I tried to carry on with the project by making the ears and then planned to go to my local craft shop in the morning, that wasn't meant to be though because as soon as I made the ears an figured out where I wanted them on the head I had a massive brainwave and literally let my brain just fly away with the idea that came into my head.

This is what I came up with, this super cute puppy ^_^

Cute but with a devilish collar ^_^



and since the birth of this little puppy I came up with the idea of puppy (then at a later date different animals) keyrings here's some of the other puppy's I've created


Pretty in pink

Expertmenting changing colours by making the splotchs

Testing out some new wool I'd just gotten


In the next post I'll show the other animals I've made into keyring form, until then thank you for reading my blog and I will eventually make a moogle that's just been put on hold for the time being until i can figure out a better plan for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment