Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween!!!!



Happy Halloween everyone I hope everyone has had a really fun day and gorged themselves on loads of sweets or had a blast at different parties. This year for Halloween I went to a place near me called the River Rooms. Every year they seem to follow a tradition of having a really epic band play for them called Maet Loaf and The Never Land Express(a tribute band to Meat Loaf).  Here is a pic of the epic group and a shot of the main guy: 



Lead singer: Craig

Melissa, Craig and Jodie




In honour of Halloween I made a necklace for my costume. I made a simple crochet body and then added felt wings to the back to make this cute little bat I’ve named Screech.
I’ve made it so I can wear screech as a necklace and also turn him into a keyring if need be.

The Finished Screech (keyring)

The Finished Screech (Necklace)



What Screech looked like on the night
*this pattern and picture completely belongs to me and no-one else*

This is what me and my bf Brett and my best mate Claire looked like on the night at the halloween party:

Claire and me

Me and my Bf Brett














No comments:

Post a Comment